Thursday, April 10, 2014

The brightest version of your creative self :)

Why Crochet Supernova? I wanted a place that I could come to be inspired. A place to inspire others. A place to share and create and help each other grow as the craftastic artist we are...... to be the brightest versions of our creative selves. After all whats brighter than a Supernova? Its like 100 billion times brighter than the sun..... so sit back, join along and lets help each other shine <3

Stay tuned in here for projects and musings that arent, despite the blog name, only crochet related. I kinda like to think creativity sparks creativity. And sharing with each other helps growth. And if I know one thing its this: I havent met a crocheter yet that doesnt dabble, or wouldnt like to dabble in other forms of crafting awesomeness....

So get your gear ready, put on a smile, grab some chocolate and get ready to SHINE!


1 comment:

  1. U are supper woman! All I can say, beautiful blogger!

    ReplyDelete